Sell Your Stuff
Our online buylist is currently down.
But you can use this guide to get a genreal idea of where to start!
Looking to trade or sell? Start Here!
Dizzy’s buys hundreds, sometimes thousands, of items each week. Including TCGs like Magic, Pokemon and YuGiOh as well as sports, non-sports, action figures, video games, board games, RPGs, miniatures, dice, comics, and more. We strive to treat our customers fairly and be honest with their collections.
We are not a collector, backpack dealer or a weekend warrior looking to cherry pick your best items.
We are a brick and mortar specialty store!
We make offers on collections of every size.We buy it all the good and the bad.
Do we preferer your best things? Absolutely! And we pay more for higher priced items.
If you are looking to sell your item for market/retail value - open a store, list it online, pay the fees and take the risks.
Interested in selling? review the folowing information for a smooth Transaction!
HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY? … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
To give you a general idea of our buy prices, you can look at the list below.
These % may vary by category and are subject to change at any time.
Items valued over $50 – We pay 50% cash of average market value.
Items valued $20-50 – We pay 40% cash of average market value.
Items valued $10-20 - We pay 30% cash of average market value.
Items Valued $3-10 – We pay 20% cash of average market value.
Items valued $1- $3 – $0.10
ITEMS UNDER $1 we buy in bulk lots, bulk prices varry by catagory
Will we pay more than listed %? Yes, If its a hot, In Demand, Staple item that i know i will be able to find an imediat home for.
SELLING TO US ONLINE TRY USEING BUYLIST MODE! … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
The Online Buylist Mode Prices may not reflect current market, But can be used as a tool to build a sell order of items we are looking to stock. Once a list is received, we can evaluate it and update it with a current offer before you turn it in.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE BUYLIST PAGE.
SELLING INSTORE... CONTINUE BELOW
CONTACT US FIRST - MAKE AN APPOINTMENT … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
Due to limited hours of availability for our specialists, We encourage, but dont require that you to reach out first to make sure a specialists is avalable to receive your items. If one is not available, your items and collections can always be dropped off at any time during store open hours. We will provide you with a receipt for your items and they will be assessed by the appropriate specialist as soon as possible,
If we can evaluate a your items over the phone, email or Facebook Messenger it might save you a trip.
FB Messenger: DizzyDugout.Officialstorepage
A PRICE IN MIND. … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
Have a price in mind before you come. We generaly pay 10-50% of active selling prices on items and Its the first thing we will ask when you bring anything to sell. “What your asking price.” We need an answer. It's a starting point.
Know your items value, If you don’t know do some research. Ask our opinion. Be honest, don’t waste both of our times. Single cards are fairly easy to price. Collections on the otherhand, We won’t accept a collection without one. This is not to try to get your Item or collection cheap. It’s to see if you know what you have and we are on the same page, before we work on a collection, or look up the current prices on items. to make an offer.
Many times, we offer more than what people ask for. But If you are looking for thousands of dollars or have offers let us know. I have had people with 90s sports cards tell me that they have rediculious offers on the table that I told them to run back and hope the offer still stands. we have also had people with cards that are worth a few cent asking hundreds of dollars for it.
SELLING A FEW ITEMS … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
If you have a couple of ITEMS you are looking to sell, we can view them. CURRENTLY, We will look at up to 10 ITEMS, We are viewing NM cards, like new items, and Factory Sealed items valued over $10
See also: Contact Us
See also: A Price in Mind
Try: BUYLIST MODE
SELLING A COLLECTION? … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
If you have collection for sale or trade and would like an estimate, please Facebook Message or e-mail a list ofwhat the collection consists of (ex. list of titles and photos along with a general note on condition, to email@example.com. Please note any missing components, writing, or excessive wear. Collections MUST INCLUDE ball park price and indicate whether you prefer cash or store credit.
COLLECTION SERVICE FEE
ALL COLLECTIONS (+10 items) MAY BE SUBJECT TO A $35 Per Hour FEE for Research,Sorting,Testing,Cleaning.
Collections that require us to “work” on your collection to arrive at a price. If you do not agree with our offer and wish to have a collection returned, you will be subject to a $35 hour service fee for our specialist time working on your collection. to be paid in full before released.
See also: Contact Us
See also: A Price in Mind
SELLING YOUR BULK. … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
When selling us bulk, we ask that you seperate by catagorie (ex. game, sport, product line ) we ask you DO NOT sort it alphabetically, by set, edition, or rarity. UNLESS you are selling a specific type of bulk (ex. 200 bulk rares). In those cases, we still do not want them sorted.
Visit the buylist page and look in the drop down for curent bulk rates.
When selling BULK TCGs at least 15% must be uncommon.
Trade in bonus are not applied to any bulk product.
If you do have A large amount of sorted bulk contact us as we may ask that you submit it as a collection.
Shipping us bulk? Most of the damaged packages we receive are large packages containing bulk cards. We recommend that you use void fill to ensure there is no empty space for the cards to shift about. when cards shift you may be subject to fees for orginisation. Also, please be aware of how heavy the box is after packing. You may want to double-box heavy packages to ensure they are not damaged in transit.(CLICK TO COLLAPSE)
WHAT CONDTION DO MY ITEMS NEED TO BE IN? … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
Most items we take in are in like new condtion. We prefer that all items are complete with all original parts, Collections should be organized with items facing the same way and not “tossed” in a bag/box. Items with water damage, mildew damage, or smoke or mold smells (unless previously noted to us) will be refused. Items with these defects typically have no value. If possible, leave original dice in the boxes, but if they are not present, it is acceptable. We also buy/trade for loose dice, pawns and miniature collections.
Adtional Catagorie Condtion Factors:
Action Figures - Loose and carded - clean and organized Board Games – Complete in origional box
clean and organized Comics – Oragnized, NM, bagged.
Funco POPS – NM in Clean NM Package
Non-Sports Cards - Excelent or Better, Organized in a box facing the same direction
Sports Cards (Modern)– NM or Better, Organized in a box facing the same direction
Sports Cards (80s and 90s) - NM or Better, Organized in box facing same direction.
SPorts Cards (Pre 80's) - Good or Better, Organized in box facing same direction.
TCG and CCG - LP or Better, Organized in a box facing the same direction
Video Games – CLEAN, Organized in a box facing the same direction
Loose Card Packs – Untampered in new condition, Organized in a box facing the same direction
NEW/Factory Sealed Product Must be factory sealed with original shrink wrap/packaging, untampered and in new condition. (dings, dents, torn shrink wrap will be considered Loose)
LOOKING TO TRADE? … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
We always offer more in store credit than cash value. After submitting your list, you will receive an estimate in store credit that can be spent like cash on the website. Once your items are received and inspected, the store credit will be applied to your online account and you may use it to purchase in-stock items on our site. Store credit is good on in-stock selections only, can be redeemed at any time, and does not expire. You can view your current store credit on your account page. The website will automatically deduct your available store credit from any future purchases you make.
POLICIES … MORE INFO ...LESS INFO
All Buy and Trade purchases are subject to the policies on this page. Failure to adhere to any of these policies may result in Dizzy’s revoking your selling privileges. If you have any questions please contact our trained buying staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You must have a DIzzydugout.com account to be able to submit an order or sell in the store.
• You must be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian sign off on your sale.
• Our Buylists is provided for your information only and should not be considered an offer to buy.
• Buylist prices and quantities in demand are subject to change at any time, for any reason.
• Sending us/dropping off an item constitutes an offer to sell the item "as is".
• Dizzy Dugout reserves the right to refuse any offer made to us.
• Dizzy Dugout reserves the right to limit the number of items submitted at a time
• Dizzy Dugout reserves the right to refuse a sale at any time, for any reason.
• Dizzy Dugout is not responsible for any packages lost or damaged during transit. If your package arrives at our facility with obvious damage, we will refuse delivery and you will be responsible for contacting the shipping company to file a claim.
• The shipping and handling cost of sending us your order is your responsibility. If your order arrives with postage due we will automatically deduct that amount from your order total. If the order total cannot cover the cost, your package will be refused.
• Any package that arrives with customs due (this includes customs taxes, duties, or fees) will be automatically refused.
• The payment amount is not finalized until after we receive your package and verify its contents.
• The Trade-In Bonus does not apply to any bulk product traded in.
• Put the items in the order of your invoice, failure to do so may result in a sorting fee of $20.00 per hour spent sorting your order. This fee will be deducted from your order total.
• Collection Service FEE $35 Per Hour – Pricing, Sorting, Testing, Cleaning. For collections over 10 items that require us to “work” on your collection to arrive at a price. If you do not agree with our offer and wish to have a collection returned, you will be subject to a $35 hour service fee for our specialist time working on your Collections before it is released. br> • If there are any errors found in your order (i.e. wrong items, wrong conditions, missing, damaged) we will automatically deduct the difference in price from your order total. You will not be contacted regarding the new order total. We will only contact you for approval if the difference in price is 12% or more or if the difference is $100.00 or more. If you wish to have your damaged items returned you must submit a request within 10 days of the date your order completes processing. You will be required to pay for the cost of return shipping.
• No supplies sent in as packaging for an order (deck boxes, binders, sleeves, etc) can be returned.
• You have 10 business day from the time your order is accepted for it to arrive at the store. If the order does not arrive within that time frame we may reprice your sell order based on revised buylist prices.