how to sell
How do I sell cards to Dizzy Dugout? (Please Read)
its Easy as 1.2.3
- First, Make sure to log into your account and double check that you are in “Buylist Mode”.
- Using the product tree in the upper left corner of the page, you can browse through categories we are currently buying or you can use the search bar to quickly look for individual items.
- Cards will either display “Not on our buylist” or how much we are paying and how many we will take.
- The prices displayed reflect cards that are in near-mint condition please check our condition guide if you are not sure what condition your cards are in. If your cards are not near mint we may still take them however prices will be adjusted during our receiving process.
- Once you've located a card(s) you are interested in selling to us, adjust the quantity and click the sell button to add items to your Sell Cart.
- At any time you can view or edit your cart by simply clicking the "Submit" link at the top of the page. To add more to your cart click “Continue Selling”
- When done and ready to check out click on the “Submit” link at the top of the page and follow the cart system prompts to complete your sell order.
- Once you have submitted a list, Please wait for us to send you a confirmation email before shipping your cards. Before we approve a buy list we must double-check it against stock and access market value to see if we will still buy everything at the posted prices. Values and stock level fluctuate daily, therefore prices or quantity may not always be accurate. When you receive this email, please review it carefully in case we have made changes. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please contact us at Buyer@dizzydugout.com so we can manually update the status of your buy list.
121 East Main Street
Collinsville, IL 62234
- When packing your order, please include a print out of your confirmation email and make sure to write your name legibly on the package. Occasionally we receive Buylists with no print out and no name on them. Consequently we have a difficult time locating the seller.
Don’t let this happen to you.
- Make sure that your cards are sorted in the EXACT order that they appear on your confirmation email. If your cards arrive out of order, please expect a delay of up to one week before completion of your buylist as well as sorting service charge of $12.00 per hour or 20% deduction from the final price. Please note that in extreme cases such as buylists consisting of several hundred cards that arrive in no order at all, we reserve the right to change the order to a bulk list pricing or refuse the entire order.
- Please feel free to include multiple buy lists in one package. Please, include invoices for each order and some sort of divider between orders.
- Make sure your cards are packaged securely. We cannot be held responsible for any items damaged in transit to our store. We don’t want your cards to be damaged during shipment and neither should you! Some examples of secure packaging include sending cards in hard plastic card cases or one-to-five row long boxes designed to hold trading cards. Please, do not put your cards loosely into large boxes, plastic zip lock bags or rubber band them - these methods will result in damage to your cards! A good rule of thumb is that your cards should have no room to shift around during transit. Use newspaper or paper towels to fill loose space and tighten packaging. Collections that arrive in a state of complete disarray will incur penalties of up to 50% or may be refused outright. If we refuse to purchase your collection because this rule was not followed, your collection will be considered a donation or may be shipped back to you at your expense.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package. Occasionally things get lost in the mail and we are not responsible for the post office's mistakes, so in order to protect yourself and your package we encourage you to spend the extra couple dollars on both tracking and insurance.
- Due to the constantly changing nature of card prices we ask that all buy lists be shipped within two business days of receiving your conformation e-mail. You do not need to get us the cards within two days, but the postmark on the package must reflect that the cards were shipped within two business days of your confirmation e-mail. After that time, any prices we've offered are subject to change.
- We will send an email to you when your package arrives at our facility. You will receive another email within three business days once your cards have been counted and graded and the final value has been determined. Cards listed on our buy list reflect near-mint condition values. Please keep in mind that we pay 70% of the Near Mint price for Slightly Played cards and 50% for Played. We do not pay for damaged cards; cards that arrive damaged will be considered a donation or can be returned at your cost. If you are uncomfortable receiving a reduced price for cards graded below Near Mint, please closely inspect the cards you are sending to us beforehand and include a physical note stating that you would prefer to have us return any cards not graded at Near Mint to you.
- In order to make sure that everyone who sells cards to us is completely satisfied with their experience, we email all sellers whose buy lists depreciate by more than 15% in value due to downgrades in condition before we complete their submission. If we have not received a reply within two business days, we continue to process their submission as usual. If you would like to bypass this step in the event that your buylist will be downgraded by more than the 15% threshold, please include a physical note.
Payment & Returns:
- We reserve the right to refuse any buy, at any time, for any reason.
- Payment by check or PayPal is usually sent within a business week of confirmed receipt of your cards. Trade Credit is usually issued within two days of confirmed receipt of your cards. Payments may be slightly delayed during times of great business volume (set releases, Pro Tours, etc.)
- You will be responsible for all PayPal fees associated with payment.
- If your cards need to be returned for any reason, you are responsible for all shipping costs to have the cards returned. Shipping must be paid before we will ship the cards. We do not ship COD.
*Important* Prices Listed are for Near-Mint English Cards. Foil Cards receive the same value as there non-foil equivalent unless otherwise noted. We will take foreign cards in most instances. Hot cards carry full value trade in and may receive a bonus. However, other Foreign may be discounted as much as 50% of its English counterpart.