Please Note: Our Return & Exchange Policies vary by product type.
Single Cards, Action Figures, Video Games, OTHER OUT OF PRINT ITEMS…
Due to the volatile nature of the collectibles market, we DO NOT not accept returns or exchanges on collectible product.
CARD PACKS: We guarantee the provenance of all our packs. Therefore, we do not accept returns on sealed packs for any reason as we cannot guarantee them once they have left our store.
SEALED Boxes, Tins & Gift Sets: Due to the volatile nature of the collectibles market we may take returns on Factory sealed product at our discretion.
- All Product must be in the same condition it was sent in.
- Product may be subject to a restock fee or receive a refund based on current market price.
- Product will be inspected for tampering before a return is finalized.
- if a return is rejected you are responsible for shipping if you would like the item back.
Non-Collectible Merch (In-print, Board Games, Supplies, ect):
If you would like to return or exchange Non-Collectible factory sealed merchandise, we have sent you, for any reason, simply contact us within 48 hours of receipt for a refund.
- Depending on the circumstances and at our discretion, we may charge a 20% restocking fee on returns.
- Once you receive approval for the return, simply return the merchandise (following the Return Process) in the same condition it was sent in, and we will refund your purchase price, less the shipping charges.
- If the return being made is due to a mistake on our end, we will provide shipping via email.
- OPENED THE ITEM: If a factory-sealed item was sent to you and you opened the item, that item cannot be returned. (There are no exceptions to this policy.)
- ITEM WAS DEFECTIVE? If the item you received was defective, please contact the manufacture
Refunds are requested after we receive and process your return. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (see below for specific guidelines). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If you pay by:
Your refund will go to:
... time until return is processed:
3-5 business days
Up to 10 business days
Store Credit Balance
1 business day
Please follow the process below to return or exchange a sealed product or Merchandise.
1. Contact us to let us know you would like to return or exchange an item.
2. Package all returns carefully and securely in a box, bubble mailer, or in the package originally used to deliver the item.
*The item must be in the same condition that it was delivered in; in its original packaging unopened. (i.e. shrink wrap intact, sealed booster pack, etc.)
*Upon receipt of return, the apparel will be inspected and if any signs of wear are visible, the acceptance of the return may be refused.
* Please Include the original order invoice or a note with the order ID of your package so we can locate your order in our system upon return.
Address your return to:
Dizzy Dugout & TreeTrollGames
Attention: Returns Department
121 East Main Street
Collinsville, IL 62234
3.Drop the package off at your designated carrier's location.
*You are responsible for shipping costs. If you are returning an item due to an error on our end, we will reimburse shipping costs (USPS Ground only) after the item has been received.
*We recommend you insure your shipment.
You will not be reimbursed for an item Dizzy Dugout does not receive.
When your package is returned to us, we will email you to confirm receipt and process your refund or exchange. Refunds will be processed according to the Refund Table featured above.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners. You agree to be added to our mailing list for future promotions and deals. When you order through our website, you are opting in to receive newsletters about promotions, coupons, and important company announcements. All emails are sent through ConstantContact and you may opt out if you wish to no longer receive newsletters from us or our MTG partners.
How does Dizzy Dugout protect customer information?
We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts (scrambles) all of the information you enter before it is transmitted over the Internet and sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
What about "cookies"?
Will Dizzy Dugout disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Dizzy Dugout does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to companies not affiliated with Dizzy Dugout. Dizzy Dugout may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Dizzy Dugout may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Dizzy Dugout, our users, or others.
Dizzy Dugout is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping atDizzy Dugout.com as simple as possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Dizzy Dugout also provides links to affiliated sites. The privacy policies of these linked sites are the responsibility of the linked site and Dizzy Dugout has no control or influence over their policies. Please check the policies of each site you visit for specific information. [Company Name] cannot be held liable for damage or misdoings of other sites linked or otherwise.